Legal notice – Personal data
Website editor: www.clubstore.ch
14 rue Charles V
Information system host: SAS OVH (2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France - Tel: 0820 698 765)
Our customer service is at your disposal from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Telephone: 079 482 82 30
Processing of personal data:
The personal data collected on the site then as part of the follow-up of our relations are used by the company Clubstore for the following purposes:
- process and follow up on Customer orders
- get to know the Clients and Members better
- inform Customers and Members of upcoming sales by sending e-mails
- communicate special offers (and in particular competitions, games, etc.)
In the forms used on the sites, all sections marked with an asterisk must be completed in order to benefit from the services offered. Failing to provide the requested information, Clubstore will not be able to respond to the corresponding request. In the event that a member no longer wishes to receive prospecting e-mails from Clubstore, he can modify his sending preferences at any time:
- by accessing the "My account / My personal information" section
- by clicking on the links provided for this purpose placed on each of the messages received
- by sending an unsubscription request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clubstore's business partners may also be made recipients of the data of Members and Customers who have accepted it.
The personal data collected will be kept for 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship or the last contact with the persons concerned, with the exception of connection data, which is kept for 13 months.
In accordance with articles 39 and following of the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 modified in 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, reinforced and supplemented by the RGPD (general regulation of data protection) entered into effective May 25, 2018, any person may obtain communication and, where appropriate, rectification or deletion of information concerning him (in particular, where applicable, data collected when he was a minor), as well as to define directives concerning the fate of his data after his death, in particular to designate a person who will be responsible for carrying out these directives with the company Clubstore, by specifying his e-mail addresses, surname and first name and by attaching a copy of an identity document bearing his signing:
- by e-mail to the address email@example.com or in the "Contact us" module with the title "Unsubscribe"
- by post to the following address: Clubstore, 19 rue Maunoir, 1207 Geneva – Switzerland
Cookies, i.e. files containing information relating to your browsing on the site, can be saved on the computer or terminal you are using, carry out audience measurements and offer you our products or those of our partners, adapted to your areas of interest.
Cookies from other companies, in particular social networks or third-party suppliers (Google analytics), may also be placed directly by them, to improve interactivity, for example by allowing Clubstore to be "liked" on Facebook, to view videos directly from our site, or to display more relevant advertisements.
You can configure your browser to accept or refuse these cookies. For more details on the procedure to follow, we refer you to the instructions for managing cookies in your browser:
- for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- for Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- for Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-disable-cookies
- for Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- for Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/fr/cookies.html
You can also disable Google Analytics advertising features via the page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
In the event of deactivation of these cookies, certain functionalities, in particular of the site, will no longer be available.